Friday, January 25, 2013

What would you like to see?

While I'm on a roll with my ork army, I also enjoy doing one off concept minis. I've got some plans in the works for a Beastman concept and a Demiurg build, but would like to solicit the community for more ideas.

Does anyone have any requests? Maybe Tau allies?

I can make no promises about feasibily or timeline, but I can keep track of parts used in case the idea gets legs. I would ask for infantry only, nothing bank breaking. I can't shell out money for a megarachnid.

Post suggestions in the comments.

Thx!

3 comments:

  1. Hello there!
    I would like to see some true-scale chaos chosen, maybe even terminator, legion doesn't really matter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... maybe a Laer or a Loxatl. Some fun completely invented Tau Auxiliaries could be really fun....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should do a Steel Legoin Ogryn. Gas mask him all up with a long jacket. Oh yeah!

    ReplyDelete