Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Big Boss PiW Part 6-Finished

With the exception of his Evil Sunz glyph, he's finally done.  I added some scratch built hydraulic rams to his legsbuilt up his shoulders more, covered gaps and uglies with more armor plates and finally added a Kromlech head.  I enjoy the comedy that orks bring to the table and the idea of a giant ork boss, all cyborky and armored up with a tiny metal head struck me as funny.  May I present Klanka Bucket'ead:
My next project is aGobsmasha.  I'll be focusing all my efforts on that until it's complete.  Then maybe another trukk or a dakka-jet, hmmm...

2 comments:

  1. Nice! That turned out looking fantastic - love all the extra hydraulics and pistons you added. Top notch!

    Definitely looking forward to seeing the Gobsmasha (love the old epic tanks the Orks had), and I can say first hand the dakka-jet is a thoroughly fun kit. Did one up a little while back and really enjoyed it - there's tons of option for "proppa orky convershuns!" :)

    Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay where do i buy it

    ReplyDelete