Friday, April 11, 2014

Sneak Peek - Grot Mini Scrap Tank Project

I'm working on another series of Grot Mini Scrap Tanks for my Ork Tankers.  These are bit smaller than My series 1 tanks, and I'm applying some lessons learned to make casting easier.  I'll shoot for a full set of 18 and since I'm basically lazy I'll build 6 masters then cast the rest.  No WIP from these as my methods are the same as before, I'll just post details for solving problems or new methods.

Here's the first 3 hulls.  I'm going more irregular and ramshackle than the first set, which were inspired by Russian Tankettes.  These little guys will be more concept based and whatever tickles my fancy.  I figure another month  or two and they'll be done.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Objective Markers? Why yes!

I've partnered with Purple Monster Gaming and they are now producing the Hidden Objective Markers. Check'em out over here:

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Evil Sunz Weirdboy Complete

Done!  The power cables were a pain, but I'm pleased with how they look.  ZZAP!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Evil Sunz Weirdboy Part 2

A quick hit today.  I got the Grounding Staff mostly put together.  I started with a boyz choppa arm, lopped off the axe, put a a pin through what was left of the handle, and superglued a section of tubing in place:

Friday, March 21, 2014

Evil Sunz Weirdboy Part 1

Blah Blah Blah, back to real content.  Just a quick hit, I've been working on a Speed Freek themed Weirdboy.  This guy is simply a Stormboy body, a Deffkopta head, the pointy arm from the Battlewagon kit, part of a Killa Kan engine and scratchbuilt batteries. 

Monday, March 17, 2014

Products: you make the call

Taking feedback from folks and knowing what my time will allow here's how I'll approach the whole mess.  Moving forward I'm only building what I want for myself.  No more speculation.  When I finish the project I'll put up a poll to find out how many folks are interested that as a product.  If enough people want it I'll produce it.  Fore now all these will be on a "commission" basis, so I'll post the price, but you'd need to email me with your request.  I'll invoice you when it's ready, so no store as such.  This will let me take more time to produce better models. 

In the pipeline are an Evil Sunz Weirdboy, Grot Tanks (poll consideration), and a Battlewagon (poll consideration). 

See you soon!