Thursday, January 10, 2013

Big Boss PiW Part 2

I made some headway today for my little project:
Here's today's overall image.
I used a Kan Big Shoota arm with the addition of a bike Dakkagun for his right arm (very meky)
I joined these two Kan power plants together for his back-plant
His left arm must be a Power Klaw, so I used a Kan Klaw (shocking!) joined directly to the minotaur left arm.  I then added another power plant to the Klaw to cover the meat part
Here's the inside.  It's need more work to fill the gap.
The minotaur body.  I removed his loincloth and a hip bag.  I have other plans...
My next focus will be to armor up the body before I go attaching the arms.  It'll be easier to add stuff with them out of the way.

mtk...





1 comment:

  1. That's coming along nicely - I'm really digging it. Keep up the great work, can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete