Monday, March 17, 2014

Products: you make the call

Taking feedback from folks and knowing what my time will allow here's how I'll approach the whole mess.  Moving forward I'm only building what I want for myself.  No more speculation.  When I finish the project I'll put up a poll to find out how many folks are interested that as a product.  If enough people want it I'll produce it.  Fore now all these will be on a "commission" basis, so I'll post the price, but you'd need to email me with your request.  I'll invoice you when it's ready, so no store as such.  This will let me take more time to produce better models. 

In the pipeline are an Evil Sunz Weirdboy, Grot Tanks (poll consideration), and a Battlewagon (poll consideration). 

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Well I will look forward to seeing what appears grot tanks especially, would love to see more of your hot rods maybe a conversion kit for the GW kit would be cool.

    More of the ww2 themed would always be appreciated .

    ReplyDelete