Monday, March 10, 2014

Could the Store be returning?

That depends on you.  After discussion with the family and weighing the pros and cons it will be making a return in the future, all be it in a a limited fashion.  I have a partnership in place for the return of the Hidden Objective markers.  He'll be handling the online sales and manufacturing of the kits and once he's ready I'll post the info you need to get those.  I'm going to refocus my initial idea of providing conversion components and original resin kits, building on what I have already started.

This is where you come in.  As my time is limited I can't just guess at what I think folks want.  I need feedback.  What are you looking for?  I've gotten quite a bit of interest on Grot Mini Scrap tanks, so those are a distinct possibility.  Or what about Orc Truck Conversion kits?  Or maybe some kind of kit for the New Imperial Knight, to give some variety or a "looted" option?
Could it be a comeback?

My point is that I really enjoy building and casting this stuff, it's super fun and I learn a lot.  I'm not going to get rich doing it and I need to maintain a balance.  I want to keep my prices reasonable and not take advantage of the community.  

So make your voice heard!  Comment here or send an email! 

5 comments:

  1. I'd like to see the portaglyph and ork conversion parts like for the trukk or battlewagon or generic parts that could be used in scratch builds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orks kits are all awesome. Trukks, Bike Parts, SAcrapp Tanks, Turrets to make other vehicles into Looted Vehicles, Super Heavy ork flyer conversion (to go with a Dakka Jet). Things that combine with current kits would be really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think for Imperial Knights you could have some real luck doing alternate close combat weapons. That way they would be a new weapon, with a new aesthetic, that would still use the same rules. Ideal for an army with only two unit types. I could see a power fist, a circular saw (maybe looking like the one on the FW Castellax robots), a seismic hammer of some sort,and of course, a lance. Beyond that doing some sort of carapace missle launcher could be cool, but that sounds like a big project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't know if you have done anything eldar but a conversion kit for a more enclosed vyper would be cool

    ReplyDelete