Friday, August 15, 2014

Hot Rod Battlewagon 1 Part 3

With that much done it's time to turn to the engine.  Mechanical Force=Gubbinz + Waaagh!  Or so the math tells me.  I got my hands on a Megadred engine and cast some for myself.  At first I was going to use just one of them for the battlewagon, but it just seemed too weedy.  I finally settled on bonding two together to give me a W16!
To get the offset right I used hex nuts as the base to glue to

and mounted on the chassis:
I decided on a chaos tank hatch as an air filter cover, mainly because I had them.  The gaps will all be covered by body so no worried about trying to put in extra detail down low.


No comments:

Post a Comment