Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Trukk #4 Part 4

Update update update...
With the shell complete I've started on the surface details:
The vents are personal resin casts I'm trying out.

Watch out with the placement those resin bits.  When using ZapAGap the bond instantly to plasticard.  You have been warned.
I added come green stuff weld beads to the panels.  I'm not sold on them but they are different.  The exhausts are from the Bomma kit, cut and shaved to fit the bonnet.  Good ole 1/35 scale fuel drums add a bit of pyro excitement to the back.

I'm looking forward to finishing.  I'm not gonna lie, I'm tired of building trukks.


1 comment: