Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Gobsmasha 2 Part 4

In between kids summer, work, helping on the farm, reunions, house projects and everything that's life, I actually got some building in.  The body is complete:


I also got the wheels cast.  I used a new (to me) method of "slush" casting to make sure I got the wheel detail. 
Since this was a trial by fire I didn't take any pics, but I have to cast more wheels for the Battlewagon so I'll document the process then.  I did insert a sleeve to make mounting them wheels to an axle.  I just need to trim the excess and sand to prep for mounting.


Almost done! 

mtk...


1 comment: